A subnational coalition of more than 220 state and regional governments who represent over 1.3 billion people and nearly 40% of the global economy. Their goal is to keep global temperature rises below 2°C. Their secretariat is based at The Climate Group (London).
- Deep decarbonization pathway planning
- Scaling innovative decarbonization policy solutions
- Mainstreaming transparency in decarbonization reporting
- Future Fund – Empowering developing and emerging economy regions to accelerate climate action
- The Under2 Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Project supports state and regional governments to increase the number of zero emission vehicles on their roads
- 2050 Pathways – supports governments to plan an achievable path towards net-zero emissions
- Annual Disclosure – provides a transparent, global picture of the impact, progress and climate action driven by state and regional governments.