A think tank and academy working on international affairs. It aims to contribute to a secure, sustainable, and just world through analyses, training, and public debate. Its “experts conduct policy-oriented analysis and research on strategic international issues,” offering policy recommendations through research and advocacy.
- Commissioned Research
- Tailor-Made Training Courses
- Media and Speaker Corner
- Tender Partner
- Capacity Building for Diplomatic Academies
- e-Library – An extensive repository of resources containing policy briefs, reports and papers, scenarios, articles, and more.
- Clingendael Spectator – The Clingendael’s specialized free-access magazine, concerned with the breaking developments in the world of politics.
- An online calendar of past and upcoming events