A Czech think tank and research institute specializing in international relations, foreign policy, and regional studies. Their research covers a wide range of topics, including security, armament, economy, energy industry, hybrid war, NATO, nuclear weapons, human rights and society, Brexit, gender, inequality, internal policies, migration, society, organizations, development, EU, international law, UN, V4, environment, IR theory, and space. The IIR utilizes various theoretical perspectives and methodologies in their research, publishing their findings in different formats. They are widely respected as a source of analysis and information in international relations.
- Policy Newsletter Subscription
- Policy Paper
- Policy Brief
- Academic Articles
- Mezinárodní politika Journal – A journal advancing public understanding of international relations.
- Czech Journal of International Relations – An academic journal publishing scholarly work in International Relations (IR) and including research from related disciplines, as long as their contribution is relevant to IR.
- New Perspectives – An interdisciplinary journal focused on politics and international relations in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). It promotes innovative research and diverse perspectives, aiming to communicate high-quality original research to a broader audience.
- An online calendar of past and upcoming events