A consortium bringing together the Catalan Government, the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, and the Barcelona City Council. Involves civil society through its Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, which includes prestigious Mediterranean universities, companies, organizations, and individuals. Its main goal is to promote actions and projects that foster mutual understanding, exchange, and cooperation among diverse Mediterranean countries, societies, and cultures. It also aims to support the gradual development of a peaceful and stable environment, shared prosperity, and intercultural dialogue in the Mediterranean region.
- IEMed Mediterranean Yearbook
- Euromed Survey
- Quaderns de la Mediterrània
- Policy Studies | Papers | Reports
- Briefs | Focus | Spot Ons
- An online calendar of past and upcoming events