Is an American nonprofit environmental organization that uses a “strong foundation of science, partnership and field demonstration” to empower “societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature and global biodiversity for the well-being of humanity.” CI has over 30 global offices and works with over 2000 partners around the world to locate and secure the critical benefits that nature provides to humanity, such as food, fresh water, livelihoods and a stable climate.
- Betty and Gordon Moore Center for Science: “applies the best science to solve the most urgent challenges facing humanity.”
- Center for Environmental Leadership in Business: aims to make “business a positive force for nature.”
- Global Policy and Government Relations: partners with governments, institutions and governments in order to “put better policies and resources in place – to maintain healthy ecosystems for the shared benefit of all people.”
- Protecting nature for climate
- Conserving oceans
- Nature-based development
- Innovation in science and finance