Is an international, investor-focused non-profit organization launched to increase investments contributing to the transition to a low-carbon and climate resilient economy thus mobilising “the $100 trillion bond market for climate change solutions”. It provides standards and guidance on green bonds in order to “develop a large and liquid Green and Climate Bonds market” that would in turn decrease the costs of climate projects and enhance “access to lower-cost debt in emerging markets.” CBI continuously strives to involve and inform people of its mission through its Green Bond training and international conferences.
- Market intelligence:
- Reporting on green bond market evolution
- Sizing the climate bonds universe
- Demonstrating green infrastructure pipelines
- Providing policy models and advice
- Green Bond Treasurer Survey (April 2020, 24p): “explores the end-to-end process of issuing a green bond and solicited treasurer’s views on integrated sustainability and the potential to enhance growth and scale of the market.”