An interdisciplinary research group focused on the political economy of international trade, competition, and developing and applying advanced technologies. Its premise is that there can be no long-term low-tech prosperity for the American economy and that continued leadership in developing, producing, and using new technologies in the United States is vital to America’s economic health.
- The Rise and Maturation of the Platform Economy
- The Future of Work and Labor Reimagined
- The Intelligent Toolbox: Chips to AI
- Industry Growth, Finance, Climate, and Trade
- An online calendar of past and upcoming events