An initiative focused on accelerating the progress of “the UN Sustainable Development Goals by supporting and facilitating collaboration and partnerships between non-profit organizations, private companies, think tanks, universities, and governments.”
They are engaged in mapping the landscape of the SDG-focused organizations in Germany. The mapping along these global goals is partially done through automated tools like Natural Language Processing (NLP) and web scraping. Their technology is open-source and can be applied to other non-profit use-cases as well.
They pursue their mission in three ways:
- Championing the UN Sustainable Development Goals by highlighting the countless number of organizations and companies working on this global agenda
- Facilitating the creation of new partnerships by helping organizations find suitable collaborators through our public directory,
- Supporting cities and communities with analyses of their local ecosystem of SDG actors and identifying gaps and opportunities.
- A directory of all listed organizations categorized by the relevant SDGs
- A map displaying all listed organizations
Note: Their website is still in beta status and their tools still under development.