Description: Uses “challenges” to engage an expanding network of 20,000+ professionals with poverty-related issues with products developed in 3 to 9 months. Projects are supported by specific donor organizations.
Examples of current projects:
- What more can international donors do to increase business’ contribution to the SDGs?
- How can consumer goods companies harness technology to most effectively tackle modern slavery in their global supply chains?
- How can business advance gender equality across the value chain by engaging men as allies?
- How can we embed purpose authentically into business?
- Daily articles
- Resilience Through Refugee-Inclusive Business
- Advocating Together for the SDGs
- Enabling Smallholder Farms to Increase Their Income
Note: No budgetary information, but they seem to be very well-heeled.