The Bank is “committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.” It works to “foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the poorest regions in the world”; assisting “its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.”
The Bank has 68 shareholding members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region.They run 1500+ projects in their member countries.
- Social Development
- Policies and Strategies
- Corporate Sustainability
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Carbon Capture and Storage Fund
- Climate Change Fund
- Climate Investment Funds
- Global Environment Facility
- Green Climate Fund
- Urban Climate Change Resilience Trust Fund
- Annual reports
- An extensive library of books, reports, papers and briefs, serials, guides, policies, strategies, etc.