ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) (2011; Roadmap to Zero in 2020; consortium of 160 brands and suppliers in the apparel and footwear industries worldwide; roadmaptozero.com)
ZDHC is now presenting itself under the website Roadmap to Zero, a worldwide apparel industry group working toward zero use of hazardous chemicals. They are:
- compiling lists of chemicals that should be banned;
- offering a Gateway allowing companies to evaluate the chemicals they use
- compiling an expanded list of materials to use or avoid
- providing regular updates of materials and processes that should be phased out of the supply chain
- an annual meeting of collaborators is held in Amsterdam
Publications: Reports and guides can be found on the News page of the Roadmap website.