Jewish Voice for Peace (2009 [?]; Oakland CA; 24 staff; jewishvoiceforpeace.org)
An NGO that seeks an end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem; security and self-determination for Israelis and Palestinians; a just solution for Palestinian refugees based on principles established in international law; an end to violence against civilians; and peace and justice for all peoples of the Middle East. Recognized for its creation of the Network Against Islamophobia. Has 75 chapters, 15,300 members, 640K social media followers.
- Facing the Nakba – Offers educational resources to U.S. Jews and a general U.S. audience about the history of the Nakba (“Catastrophe” in Arabic) and its present implications in Palestine/Israel.
- Ready to Fight Training Series
- Network Against Islamophobia
- Conversations Guide
- Ready to Fight Training
- Free Film Library with 70+ items
- Fact sheets
- Information on Jewish rituals
- HIGHLIGHT: Deadly Exchange: A report that looks into the “Dangerous Consequences of American Law Enforcement Trainings in Israel”
Leadership: Rebecca Vilkomerson (Executive Director)
Budget: $3.5m (2018)