Climate Nexus (2011; N/A US; 38 staff; https://climatenexus.org)
This strategic communications institute highlights climate change factors and impacts and informs about positive and negative policies as well as international mitigation efforts. A project funded by the Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.
- Articles, insights, and visualizations on energy, food, health, science, private sector
- News, daily and weekly newsletters
- State-by-State – summaries of climate vulnerabilities, energy potential, and political attitudes
- Runs the newswire Nexus Media News that creates articles and videos for popular and scientific outlets.
- HIGHLIGHT: ‘Climate Policy Tracker’ and ‘Climate Signals’ (interactive visualization/database)
Leadership: Jeff Nesbit (Executive Director)
Note: Jeff Nesbit is the author of This is the Way the World Ends: How Droughts and Die-offs, Heat Waves and Hurricanes Are Converging on America(2018, Thomas Dunne Books, 336p).