Clean Energy Solutions, Inc. (2000; Boston; 5 staff: cleanenergysol.com)
Also known as CESI, it is an energy consulting firm specialized in energy efficiency and renewable energy program and project design. They have worked on distributed microgrid developments for low-income communities and municipal and state policymakers.
Projects and Programs:
- An online catalog of their current projects.
Areas of expertise:
- Energy performance contracting (EPC)
- Property assessed clean energy (PACE)
- Critical infrastructure resiliency
- Solar and storage procurement & financing
- Evaluation, measurement, and verification (EM&V)
- Energy attribute markets
- Healthy homes
- State energy programs
- Enterprise building
- Local economic development
- Owner’s agent services
Leadership: David Dayton (Founder, Chairman, and Treasurer) and Steve Morgan (President).