Asian Development Bank (1966, Manila; 68 members; adb.org)
An international financial institution that is “Asian in character and foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the poorest regions in the world.” It “assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.” 68 shareholding members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region.
They run 1500+ projects in their member countries.
- Social Development
- Policies and Strategies
- Corporate Sustainability
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Carbon Capture and Storage Fund
- Climate Change Fund
- Climate Investment Funds
- Global Environment Facility
- Green Climate Fund
- Urban Climate Change Resilience Trust Fund
- Annual reports
- A library of data, indicators, and research.
- An extensive library of books, reports, papers and briefs, serials, guides, policies, strategies, etc.
Leadership: Takehiko Nakao (President)