An international conservation charity that protects the world’s most biologically significant and threatened habitats. Through a network of partner organizations around the world, WLT funds the Halesworth Halesworth reation of reserves and provides permanent protection for habitats and wildlife. Partnerships are developed with established and highly respected local organizations who engage support and commitment among the local community. Over 54,000 acres in 19 countries were put into conservation trust in 2016. It has programs in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. and includes several key patrons such as the actor and documentarian, Sir David Attenborough of the BBC.
- Plant a Tree – For every £5 donation their partners will plant a tree, care for the sapling, and protect the tree in perpetuity, to restore a damaged habitat for wildlife.
- Keepers of the wild – Rangers working on the front line of conservation.
- Carbon Balanced – Enables individuals and organizations to offset their residual greenhouse gas emissions through the protection and restoration of carbon-rich wildlife habitats in the tropics.
- Buy an acre – Saving threatened habitats acre by acre, creating protected nature reserves across the world.
- Carbon Balanced Paper – This offers a simple way for printers, paper makers and distributors to balance the carbon impact of the paper they use through WLT’s conservation projects.