A “global anti-militarist and pacifist network” with more than 80 member organizations in 40 countries. It supports and connects those “who refuse to take part in the war, and who use nonviolent action to tackle war’s causes.”
- The Right To Refuse To Kill
- Nonviolence Programme
- Countering The Militarisation Of Youth
- War Profiteers
- Turkey: Stop The Cycle Of Violence
- World Survey Of Conscription And Conscientious Objection – It is a “database of country profiles and information on the situation for conscientious objectors (COs) and conscripts around the world”.
- A CO’s Guide To The International Human Rights System – It is “an update of ‘A Conscientious Objector’s Guide to the UN Human Rights System’, published in 2000, and covers the multitude of developments that have taken place in terms of human rights and conscientious objection since then.”