A research institute that focuses on increasing access to safe drinking water, adequate sanitation, and appropriate hygiene as part of a global strategy to break the cycle of poverty and disease in developing countries.
- Impact of WASH in Schools on Pupil Absence and Diarrhea
- SWASH+ II
- Nutrition and Health in Bolivia
- Human Travel and Diarrhea
- Produce Safety
- Analytical methods for estimating the joint climatological-social drivers of water quality and supply in contrasting tropical zones
- Norovirus prevalence in the US
- InThe Field – Conducts research, training, and monitoring and evaluation projects all around the world.
- Seminar Series – Designed to showcase the research and programmatic work of our extensive network of faculty and partners in WASH.
- A library of research papers