The Indigenous Peoples’ International Centre for Policy Research and Education is “an indigenous peoples’ organization born out of the need for heightened advocacy to have the rights of indigenous peoples respected, protected and fulfilled worldwide.” It brings together “representatives of indigenous peoples’ organizations, networks and communities together” to “plan out joint education and awareness-raising campaigns.” It also seeks to enforce the “proper implementation of the UNDRIP by States, the UN System, other multilateral global and regional bodies, non-state actors such as corporations and NGOs, and indigenous peoples themselves.”
- Enhancing Capacities for Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation.
- Effective National Implementation of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- Promotion and Implementation of International Human Rights Law and the UNDRIP at National, Regional and Global Levels.
- Philippine National Program for Indigenous Peoples’ Empowerment and Sustainable Development.
- Indigenous Peoples’ Sustainable and Self-Determined Development (IPSSDD).