Is a “sustainability initiative of the Academic Forum for Foreign Affairs, an Austrian non-partisan organization for young people, students and graduates interested in international affairs.” This communication platform is “formed by people with different backgrounds, majors, professions and ideas” striving to engage people worldwide, especially the youth, in “debates and panel discussions with scientists from diverse backgrounds, leading industrials and representatives from departments of education and the environment.”
- Creating a platform, so that people from all backgrounds, come together, think and discuss together.
- Finding new ways and methods to live sustainably.
- Informing the youth and society how to live and act in a sustainable way.
- Fostering communication between the society and political bodies.
- Promoting interdisciplinary dialogues bringing politics, economics, technology and science together.