Part of Middlebury College’s Institute for International Studies. It strives to combat the spread of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) by training the next generation of nonproliferation specialists and disseminating timely information and analysis. It is the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research and training on nonproliferation issues.
- MA in WMD Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies
- Graduate program in Nonproliferation Studies
- Certificate in Nonproliferation Studies
- Dual Degree with Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Internships, seminars, professional education.
- Chemical & Biological Weapons Nonproliferation Program
- East Asia Nonproliferation Program
- Eurasia Nonproliferation Program
- Export Control and Nonproliferation Program
- International Organizations & Nonproliferation Program
- Middle East Nonproliferation Program
- Nonproliferation Education Program
- The Nonproliferation Review, a peer-reviewed journal focused on the causes, consequences, and control of the spread of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons.