A research and incubation facility of joint projects, partners, and networks working to accelerate the energy transition. It is located in the BREEAM Award-winning and 100% sustainable ‘Energy Academy Building’.
- Education – From the professional level to researchers:
- Bachelor, Master and PhD programs in energy and sustainability.
- Energy Academy Certificate, other ‘Energy Learning Activities’
- Research – the University of Groningen, Hanze University of Applied Sciences, and others, mostly private-public cooperation.
- Innovation – Fostering innovative energy entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- An online calendar of past and upcoming events