A small monitoring operation that investigates climate change deniers such as the Heartland Institute and the fossil fuel industry.
- Efforts to stall the climate policy process by the fossil fuel industry and its allies
- Climate science denial campaigns spawned by industrial interests and their front groups
- The latest climate science impacts assessments and backlash against them
- Attribution science advances connecting climate impacts to global warming pollution
- Cooler Heads Coalition – A website, paid for and run by the Competitive Enterprise Institute, is an echo chamber for climate denying organizations to promote fringe ideas on climate science.
- PR Industry Climate Survey that asks PR firms on their positions on climate change.
- Patrick Michaels – Decades of Denial – has built a career curating doubt about climate change science and its impact on our environment.
- The Anti-Environmental Archives – An online archive of documents on anti-environmental campaigns, individuals involved in these campaigns and the corporations that back them.