Is a policy-making body of the government directly affiliated with the Office of the President tasked with supervising government programs and ensuring they contribute to a more “climate-resilient and climate-smart Philippines” with highly adaptive communities. CCC seeks to develop and mainstream evidence-based climate adaptation and mitigation policies through optimum coordination among key stakeholders.
- Capacity building program
- Communities for Resilience (CORE)
- People’s Survival Fund (PSF)
- Comprehensive Integrated Climate Change Adaptation and Resilience Program for the Indigenous Peoples
- The Philippine National Climate Change Action Plan, Monitoring and Evaluation Report 2011-2016 (2019, 32p): “outlines the long-term program and strategies for climate change adaptation and mitigation in line with national development plans.”