Also known as the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is a nonprofit organization promoting the understanding of major international issues and current affairs. It offers policy solutions to support governments and societies’ efforts in creating a more sustainably secure world. CH promotes conversation over international affairs through open debates as well as private discussions. It conducts research on the ever-changing geopolitical scene through the lens of conflict prevention and sustainable growth. It also offers emerging decision-makers research mentoring and leadership training through the The Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
- Energy, Environment and Resources
- Global Economy and Finance
- Global Health
- International Law
- International Security
- The World Today: CH magazine published six times a year.
- Promoting a Just Transition to an Inclusive Circular Economy (April 2020, 33p): discusses the just circular economy transition approach and “its relevance in climate change and energy transition debates.”
- Net Zero and Beyond: What Role for Bioenergy with Carbon Capture and Storage? (January 2020, 25p): “warns against overreliance on bioenergy with carbon capture and storage.”