Works in tight cooperation with Yale Program on Climate Change Communication. It focuses on climate change communication and education. Their mission is to “develop and apply social science insights to help society make informed decisions that will stabilize the earth’s life-sustaining climate, and prevent further harm from climate change.”
- Climate Change in the American Mind – Conducts nationally representative surveys to explore and track public understanding of climate change.
- TV Weathercasters as Climate Educators – Developed a robust partnership with members of the broadcast meteorology community to help them become effective local climate educators
- Climate and Health –Studies the health impacts of climate change, and supporting interested clinicians in their efforts to educate the public and policy makers
- RepublicEn – Working to bring political conservatives back into the conversation about climate change by facilitating dialogue about free-market solutions to climate change.
- The 4D Project: Countering Misinformation – Aims to “develop the “holy grail of fact-checking”: systems that automatically detect and neutralize misinformation about important science-based topics and issues.”
- Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health – Aims to “mobilize and amplify the voices of U.S. doctors.”
- Co-publisher of “The Francis Effect: How Pope Francis Changed the Conversation About Global Warming” (Nov 2015/92p)