With a goal to advance “Sustainable Peace and Security Worldwide”, tt aims to “bring together coalitions in key areas of strategy and policy to elevate the entire peacebuilding field, tackling issues too large for any one organization to address alone.” To this end, they conduct work that is based on “a systems approach to peacebuilding that connects multiple sectors.” It used to be known as the Alliance for International Conflict Prevention and Resolution (2003-2006).
- #CreativityInCrisis Video Series
- Learning & Evaluation Research
- Policy & Advocacy Reports
- Eirene Peacebuilding Database®
- Annual Reports
- Peace & Conflict Journals
- Handbook on Human Security: A Civil-Military-Police Curriculum (Dec 2015, 300p), on leadership in complex environments, peace operations, peacebuilding evaluation, security sector reform, restorative justice, community policing, civil-military-policy-dialogue, multi-stakeholder coordination, and civilian assistance.