A non-profit that tries to find local solutions for a healthy planet and focuses on what change is possible in their communities.
- Energy & Climate Program – Offers education about energy conservation and efficiency and opportunities for advocacy and volunteer involvement to accelerate the shift from using fossil fuels to a renewable energy economy.
- Business Environmental Awards – Since 1990, Acterra has been celebrating sustainable business practices in the San Francisco Bay Area through our Business Environmental Awards Program. More than 200 businesses, government agencies and nonprofit organizations have been awarded to date.
- Silicon Valley Green Team Network – Provides a venue for employee sustainability advocates to exchange information, share successes and challenges, and support each other in the collective effort to increase sustainable behavior and practices in the workplace.
- Public Lecture Series – Provides innovative and motivating lectures that build awareness of major environmental issues and solutions from leading thinkers in industry, government and nonprofits.
- Fiduciary Programs – Fiscal sponsorship for a selection of community-based programs.